- What's Included
- (2) Heated Jacket
- (2) DCB201 20-Volt MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- (2) Charger
- (2) DCB091 USB Power Source
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded with (2) Heated Jackets and With up to 5.5 Hours of runtime on low setting with included 20-Volt 1.5 Ah Battery the DeWALT DCHJ065 20V 1.5 Ah Medium Heated Jacket with Removeable Sleeves is designed with a durable water and wind resistant cotton outer shell, 4 core heating zones ( left,right check, mid-back, and collar). The removeable sleeve allow the heated jacket to become a jobsite vest. The USB power source with USB power ports allows you to place the battery in front of back pockets. The medium jacket features a high quality metal zipper, reinforced stitching on the cuffs, cotton outer shell, and polyester inner shell. Each DeWalt DCHJ065 Heated Jacket comes included with (1) 1.5 Ah DCB201 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Battery, Charger, and DCB091 USB Power Source.
- Features & Specs
- OUTER SHELL - Cotton / INNER SHELL - Polyester.
- Up to 5.5 Hours of runtime on low setting with included 20-Volt 1.5 Ah Battery
- Durable water and wind resistant cotton outer shell.
- 4 core heating zones (Left/Right chest, mid-back, and collar).
- Removable sleeves for a vest option.
- LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with pre-heat function).
- Premium 20V MAX* batteries stored in an efficient battery pocket.
- USB power source with 2 USB power ports. Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets.
- Reinforced stitching on the cuffs.
- Robust metal zipper.
- Added wind guard blocks wind from coming through the zipper.
- Battery pockets expands to accept DEWALT XR 4.0 Ah battery packets.
- 4 total pockets Including inside, left chest pocket designed to allow for running charging cord from battery pocket to cell phone, L&R waist and Back.
- Part Number: DCHJ065C1
- Condition: New
- Size: Medium
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 20-Volt
- Chest - M/M: 38-inch - 40-inch
- Waist - M/M: 32-inch - 34-inch
- Weight: 10.9 lbs
No reviews have been found