- What's Included
- DREMEL CUTTING WHEEL 1-1/4" 5PK
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyIncluded with (5) Dremel 426 1-1/4-inch Reinforced Cutting Cut-Off Wheels the 426 cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used for cutting metal including hardened steel. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
- Features & Specs
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal. May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics.
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Bit Diameter mm: 31,8 mm
- Bit Diameter US: 1-1/4"
- Color Code: Red
- Description : Fiberglass Reinforced Cut-Off Wheel
- Mandrel: 402
- Pack Quantity: 5
- Thickness: .045"
- Model Number: 426
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found