- What's Included
- Dremel 9901 (2) 3/32-inch Tungsten Carbide Cutter Cylinder, 1/8-inch Shank
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe high quality Dremel 9902 9904 Assorted (2) 3/32" Tungsten Carbide Cutters, 1/8-inch Shank features Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Features & Specs
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods.
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds.
- Bit Diameter Inch: 3/32"
- Bit Diameter mm: 2,4 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Description: Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 9902
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.2 lb
No reviews have been found