- What's Included
- Knipex 7402160 6-1/4-inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutter Pliers, 2-Pack
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyMade in the Germany and included with (2) Knipex 7402160 6-1/4-inch High Leverage Diagonal Cutter Pliers each Knipex plier features a multi-component grips are a higher quality and more ergonomic handle for the Knipex High Leverage 6.25-inch Diagonal Cutter Pliers are forged of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel. They cut all types of wire, including piano wire.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- With forged-on axle for heaviest duty
- Suitable for all types of wire including piano wire
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum co-ordination of the cutting edge angle, transmission ratio and ergonomic handle shape
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, oil-hardened
- The choice of material (Chrome Vanadium), lever ratio and cutting edge angle mean that KNIPEX - High Leverage Diagonal Cutters are particularly designed for the cutting of hard wires. Fixed, forged-on axle for work under continuous stress.
- Requires 21% less effort
- Cutting a medium hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Diagonal Cutter (length 160 mm) requires a handforce of only 293 N (29.3 kp) instead of 370 N (37.0 kp) with a common Diagonal Cutter of the same length.
- Multi-component grips
- Part Number: 7402160
- Condition: New
- Construction: Tempered Steel
- Length: 6-1/2-inches
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found