- What's Included
- Kreg SML-C125B 1-1/4-inch Coarse Thread Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws, 4000-Pack
Warranty: 30 Day Limited WarrantyIncluded with (9600) Kreg SML-C125B-125 1-1/4" Coarse Thread Washer Head Pocket Hole Screws the coarse thread screw has a larger thread diameter and provides greater holding power when driving a screw into soft material such as plywood, particle board, MDF, melamine, and pine.
- Features & Specs
- Coarse thread self-tapping pocket hole screws
- Coarse thread screws offer advantages in softer materials such as plywood and particle board as their larger thread diameter provides greater holding power.
- All of our screws utilize a No. 2 square drive recess.
- The deep recess of the square drive provides positive driver engagement to reduce cam-out.
- They feature a self-tapping auger point that eliminates pre-drilling and a flat head that seats flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole.
- Like every Kreg product, our screws are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- To manufacture a virtually unbreakable screw, industrial quality steel is case-hardened.
- Weather Resistant
- Part Number: SML-C125B
- Condition: New
- Weight: 54 lbs
No reviews have been found