- What's Included
- Kreg SML-C150B 1-1/2" Blue Kote Course 2400 Screws, K4 Starter Kit, Wheel
Warranty: 30 Day Limited WarrantyIncluded with (2400) Kreg SML-C150B 1-1/2-inch, #2 square drive coarse pocket screws and specially designed for pocket hole joinery. The screw features a type 17 auger bit that eliminates pre drilling. The flat head of the screw sits flushly in the bottom of the pocket hole. It has coarse thread for greater holding power when using on softer materials such as plywood or particle board. Comes in a reusuable container for future screw storage. The Kreg SSW Screw Selector Wheel Works with 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2" (12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm) materials. Compatible with Kreg Jig K3, K4, K4MS, K5, and R3.
- Features & Specs
- Designed with a 1-1/2-inch washer head screws ideal for joining a variety of different stock.
- Ideal for softer materials such as pine, plywood, particle board, MDF, and melamine.
- Maxi-loc washer head.
- Larger threads provide maximum holding power.
- Great for outdoor applications.
- Corrosion resistance
- Large Maxi-Loc Head stops when it hits the bottom of the hole.
- Sharp edge of self-tapping tip drills a cleaner pilot hole.
- Part Number: SML-C150B
- Condition: New
- Weight: 20.4 lbs
No reviews have been found