- What's Included
- Makita 5477NB 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw
- Carbide tipped blade (D-24826)
- Blade wrench (783204-6)
Warranty: 30 Day Limited WarrantyMakita's Hypoid Saw is the ideal tool for framers, builders, masons and contractors. The saw's high-quality, heat-treated hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears. Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing means less maintenance and more productivity. Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control.
- Features & Specs
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0 - 51.5 bevel capacity with positive stops at 45 and 51.5 is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance.
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90; 1-3/4 at 45 and 1-9/16" at 50).
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort.
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments.
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control.
- Aluminum base plate is chemically treated to resists rust and warping for superior cuts.
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands jobsite abuse.
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4-Inch
- Arbor: 5/8-Inch
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 90: 2-3/8-Inch
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45: 1-3/4-Inch
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 50: 1-9/16-Inch
- No Load RPM: 4500
- AMPS: 15
- Net Weight (lbs.): 13.9
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 18
- Weight: 31 lbs
No reviews have been found