- What's Included
- Makita DC18RA 30-minute Optimum 7.2-18V 220-240V Ni-MH Lithium Charger
- Plug is not attached or included with this item
- 6 foot cord
Warranty: 3 Year Limited WarrantyThis DC18RA 30-minute Optimum Charger, made by Makita, has a great feature that the battery has a built-in memory chip and the charger has a CPU chip to analyze the data stored inside the battery chip to determine on the best charging method at the time. It's a very cool technology and it will help making the batteries last longer. This is a 220-240 volt charger with no plug. It is required to wire a plug for the country in which it will operate. The charger is compatible with the BL1830 and BL1815 batteries.
- Features & Specs
- Charging Technology: Controls current, voltage & temperature to maximize battery life
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Analyzes data from the battery's memory chip
- Forced Air Cooling Fan: Cools the battery by forcing cool air through the battery's built-in air vents
- Fast Charging: Quickly charges an 18V 3.0 Amp hour Li-Ion battery in only 30 minutes
- Charger requires 220-240 volt input and does not come with a plug
- Must be wired with plug for the country in which it will operate (not included)
- Input: 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages: 7.2-18V
- Battery Types: Ni-MH and Lithium-Ion
- Battery Style: Slide On Batteries (LXT & MAKStar)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Amperage: 9
- Length: 6'
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
No reviews have been found