- What's Included
- PROXXON (28500) ROTARY TOOL MICROMOT 50
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantySlim, handy and light. With keyless collet chuck for shank diameters from 1/64" - 1/8" (0.3 - 3.2 mm). Phase angle control and feedback effect circuitry yield high torques. Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. The size of the machine dictates a 12 V drive system, use of a transformer is thus required. We recommend MICROMOT transformers of at least 1.0 A. see MICROMOT AC Adpaters NG 2/S and NG 5/E for more information. For operating the unit, recommend proxxon micromot power supplies NG 2/S or NG 5/E numbers 38706 or 38704 respectively. This is a 110v tool.
- Features & Specs
- Ergonomical handle is only 1-3/8-Inch for comfortable handling and control
- Magnetic motor with keyless collet chuck provides for quiet and effortless, vibration free drive
- Tool works with all the industrial quality of drill; router engraving, cutting, sanding bits made by proxxon for a very useful tool
- MICROMOT standard 4/5" (20 mm) collar for conveniently fitting MICROMOT-system accessories.
- Stable housing of fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE. With soft gripping area shaped for a comfortable feel and optimal control.
- The Rotary Tool MICROMOT 50/EF may optionally be fitted with MICROMOT steel collets. This is recommended when milling continuously at high lateral pressure. This makes it impossible for the shanks to become loosened after prolonged working. Using collets
- The tools are useable on any workable material e.g. steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics, plastics, precious stones.
- They are ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, electronic hobbyists, tool and die makers, jewelers, opticians, artists, dental technicians, etc.
- The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant, e.g. when grinding and cutting semi-precious stones.
- Direct voltage : 12 - 18 V
- Power consumption: 40 W max.
- RPM: 20,000 rpm
- Length: 8.66"
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
No reviews have been found