- What's Included
- PROXXON (37088) SCROLL SAW BENCHTOP 150-2500 SPM
- 28116 Standard 14-Teeth Super-Cut Scroll 14T Saw Blades, 12-Pieces
- 28117 Standard 17-Teeth Super-Cut Scroll 17T Saw Blades, 12-Pieces
- 28118 Standard 34-Teeth Super-Cut Scroll 34T Saw Blades, 12-Pieces
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThis is the perfect machine for scoll saw relief projects, intarsia, precision mechanics, modelbuilding, toy and puzzle making, designs, architectural models, and restoration of antiques. Also, ideal for schools and training centers. This is a 110 volt tool.
- Features & Specs
- Even with its superior cutting efficiency, the DS 115/E emits only a quiet hum while cutting wood up to 30 mm (1 3/16"), plastic up to 4 mm (5/32"), and non-ferrous metals up to 2 mm (5/64").
- The free swinging saw blade holder takes standard saw blades with pin ends.
- The slender saw arm allows for a clear view to the back of work piece, and a quick tension release lever (Fig.1) is ideal for frequent inside cuts.
- The machine base is made from solid cast iron with rubber feet minimizing vibrations.
- The table is extremely stable with a large work area of 6-19/64 x 6-19/64 (160mm x 160mm)
- Volts: 110 - 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Motor: 85W
- Speeds: 150-2500 strokes/min.
- Stroke length: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Throat: 11 13/16" (400 mm)
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 10 lb
- Weight: 8.1 lbs
No reviews have been found