- What's Included
- FR31 30 Quart Stroke Piston Hand-Operated Pump
- Suction Pipe
- Hose-end Sprout
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyThis Fill-Rite FR31 hand operated pump calibrates precisely for quart or liter measure and has a flow rate of 1 quart per stroke. Made in the USA and features a telescoping suction pipe and a outlet tube with a return drip tube. The quart stroke pump is designed with a cast iron cosntruction housing and has a 2-inch male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded mount, a 1/2-inch female NPT inlet for connection to the suction pipe, and a 1/4-inch outlet tube. Ideal for diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil, and B20 and manufactured by Tuthill and is intended for use with oils and other non-corrosive petroleum products.
- Features & Specs
- Designed for diesel, E15, Kerosene Oil, and B20.
- 1 Quart per Stroke
- Return Drip Tube
- Built-in Check Valves
- One-Piece pistol construction eliminates expensive cup leather and spring.
- Smooth rack and pinion action.
- Manufactured by Tuthill
- Intended for use with oils and other non-corrosive petroleum products.
- Part Number: FR31
- Condition: New
- Flow Rate: 1 Quart
- Nozzle: 1/4-inch Outlet Tube
- Suction Pipe: 22-inches to 40-inches
- Weight: 15.15 lbs
No reviews have been found