- What's Included
- FILL-RITE HOSE FUEL TRANSFER 12' BY 1"
- Static Wire, Spring Guards
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe Fill-Rite FRH10014 fuel transfer hose is 12 feet long with 1 inch diameter. It has a 8 inch internal spring guard that protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius to extend the life of the fuel hose. This hose can dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, and petroleum oils. The hose exterior is made of neoprene and the inner tube is made of high-quality nitrile. It has braided copper static ground wire to prevent static discharge to ensure safe fueling. The FRH10014 is designed for use with all electric pumps.
- Features & Specs
- Designed for use with all electric pumps.
- High quality nitrile inner tube
- Dispense diesel fuel, gasoline, grease, kerosene and petroleum oils.
- Blend of nitrile and PVC external materials provide rugged protection against cuts, abrasions, snags, and are resistant against puncture.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Black
- Length: 12'
- Diameter: 1'' NPT
- Application: For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Weight: 5.85
- Model: H100G9111
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
No reviews have been found