- What's Included
- BS250D Double Edge Bear Saw
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyVaughn Bear saws are made to cut on the pull stroke rather than on the push stroke. The thin blade removes less material, making sawing easier, faster, and more accurate. Blade is made of durable spring steel and plated for rust resistance. Specially ground tri-edge teeth are impulse hardened to retain their sharpness. Blade can be removed for replacement or easy storage in tool box. Blade guard protects teeth when saw is stored.
- Features & Specs
- Made to cut on the pull rather than on the push stroke allowing for a thinner blade, which removes less material, making sawing easier, faster, and more accurate
- Perfect for trimming.
- steel blades are durable and rust resistant
- Specially ground, impulse hardened, tri-edge teeth are razor sharp, cut cleanly and accurately
- Four easily replaceable blade styles match any task, from rough cuts to fine wood working
- Any style blade can be used with any handle
- Saw can be quickly disassembled for convenient toolbox storage
- Blade guards protect teeth when saw is not in use
- Double Edge blade
- Any bear saw blades can be used with any bear saw handles.
- Interchangeable blade and handles.
- Ideal for cutting dovetails.
- Flexible blade for flush cuts.
- Part Number: BS250D
- Item Quantity: 1
- Blade Length: 10in
- Blade Thickness: 0.02in
- Tool Length: 22-1/2in
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
No reviews have been found