- What's Included
- WAYNE CAST IRON SUBMERSIBLE SUMP PUMP
- 8 Foot Extension Cord
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 3 Year WarrantyThe Wayne 1/2 HP cast iron submersible sump pump is designed for work in sump pits 11 inches or larger. Its ceramic mechanical seal keeps this pump going in even the most demanding environments, and the 1 1/2-inch discharges creates maximum flow and ensures easy installation. It works 9 inches on level or 4 inches off level. A two-pole switch prevents basement flooding in the event that one pole sticks, and disconnecting 115-volt conductors prevent damage from lightning. The automatic overload mechanism prevents damage to motor windings, permanently lubricated ball bearings need no oiling, and the waterproof three-prong grounding wire with an 8-foot extension reaches distant outlets.
- Features & Specs
- Designed for use in sump pits of at least 11 inches.
- Ceramic mechanical seal for work in demanding environments
- Vertical float switch for automatic operation.
- Top suction design filters debris and prevents clogging.
- Designed for easy installation without any plumbing changes.
- Horsepower: 1/2 HP
- Flow Rate: 4200 Gallons per Hour
- Pump Material: Cast Iron Case
- Type of Switch: Float
- Weight: 19.45 lbs
No reviews have been found