- What's Included
- WERA RATCHET 3/8" DR 199MM
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThis product is a Wera 003550 8000 B 3/8" Drive Zyklop Ratchet. It is used for 3/8" sqaure drive sockets and adaptors. The design of this ratchet is a rotating mass design and offers a handy freewheel sleeve for quicker work. It also has a swilveling ratchet head; defined lock positions at 0, 15, 90 degrees left and right. The Zyklop ratchet can be used as a screwdriver when the locking position is set to 0-degrees. The handle is a Multicomponent Kraftform handle for comfort and torque.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the Czech Republic, German engineered.
- For 3/8 square drive sockets and 3/8" adaptors with square drive, with ball lock
- Multicomponent Kraftform handle for comfort and torque
- The Zyklop has defined lock positions at 0, 15, and 90 degrees right and left, and at 0 degrees.
- It features pushbutton release, CW/ACW toggle, fine-pitched tooth design, and has a small return angle of 5 degrees.
- Wera's unique handle provides the ultimate comfort and grip making any task easier on the hands, while the thumbwheel allows for seamless switching between forward and reverse gears.
- Zyklop ratchets are capable of holding a bit in the in-line, or 0-degree position for use as a screwdriver.
- Drive: 3/8" Square
- Length: 7-3/4"
- Head Positions: 5
- Weight: 0.8 lb
No reviews have been found