- What's Included
- WERA RATCHET 3/8" DR SOCKET SAE 38PC
- 200mm Extension
- 125mm Extension
- 15 degree Wobble Extension
- Universal Joint
- 3/8 Drive Ratchet
- Bit Adapter
- 19 Bit Tips
- 12 Sockets
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductWera's 003596 Zyklop Ratchet Sets are unlike any other ratchets currently available on the market today. They feature a rotating mass design which accelerates the fastening process. This design, in combination with a free-wheel sleeve, lets the user turn the fastener faster than any conventional ratchet. Rotating mass design and handy freewheel sleeve for faster work and swivelling ratchet head. Zyklop's unique socket lock system makes accessory changes much faster. The ball lock secures both sockets and any accessories for a reliable fit and safe work. Simply press the release button and tool changes are possible in each of the 5 ratchet head positions. Each premium extension also comes fitted with a flexible locking system. When activated, the drive handles can be secured permanently to the extension, while still allowing fast changes when deactivated. This is the only ratchet set on the market that can double for use as a screwdriver. Zyklop ratchets are capable of holding a bit in the in-line, or 0-degree position for use as a screwdriver. Wera's unique handle provides the ultimate comfort and grip making any task easier on the hands, while the thumbwheel allows for seamless switching between forward and reverse gears. The Zyklop has defined lock positions at 0, 15, and 90 degrees right and left, and at 0 degrees. it can be used like a conventional screwdriver. It features pushbutton release, CW/ACW toggle, fine-pitched tooth design, and has a small return angle of 5 degrees.
- Features & Specs
- The new Wera sockets can be used in both manual and power applications.
- Has a swivelling ratchet head.
- The thumbwheel of the wrench toggles between forward and reverse in all positions.
- The reversible ratchet features extra fine teeth for a small backlash angle of only 5 degrees to 6 degrees.
- The ratchet head fits securely in your hand for fast work.
- In the in-line position the ratchet can be used like a conventional srcrewdriver.
- Rotating mass design for fast turning work in the in-line position.
- All Zyklop extensions are fitted with a free-turning sleeve.
- Made in the Czech Republic, German engineered.
- The wobble extension pivots up to 15 degrees in all directions.
- Number of Bit Tips: 19
- Number of Sockets: 12
- Size of Sockets: 1/4,5/16,11/32,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16,3/4,13/16,7/8
- Ratchet Drive Size: 3/8-inch
- Weight: 7.15 lbs
No reviews have been found