- What's Included
- WERA SCREWDRIVER SET TORQUE TORX PLUS
- 6 Screwdrivers
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductWera Kraftform 6 Piece 300 IP/6 TORX PLUS Torque-indicator Screwdriver set is designed for torque controlled tightening to guarantee the safety of the screw connection. These torque-indicators have been factory pre-set to torque values recommended by leading carbide tool manufacturers. Wera torque tools have unlimited loosening torque to loosen seized screws. It features the trademarked ergonomic Kraftform handle, with hard and soft zones, that fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high-speed torque transfer. The Calibration certificate is included. There is a Limited Life Time Warranty. This set contains 6 TORX PLUS torque indicators: 0.6 NM/0.4 ft.lb (TX6), 0.9 Nm/0.7 ft.lb (TX7), 1.2 Nm/0.9ft.lb (TX8), 1.4 Nm/1.0 ft.lb (TX9), 2.0 Nm/1.5 ft.lb (TX10), 3.0 Nm/2.2 ft.lb (TX 15). The set is in a durable storage case with molded insert.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the Czech Republic, German engineered.
- For TORX-socket screws
- Hexagonal blade, 4 mm, reduced diameter Black Point tip.
- Kraftform Hanle with anti-roll protection, multi-component
- Pre-set torque: 0.6 Nm/0.4 ft.lb. (TX 6); 0.9 Nm/0.7 ft.lb. (TX 7); 1.2 Nm/0.9 ft.lb (TX 8); 1.4 Nm/1.0 ft.lb (TX 9); 2.0 Nm/1.5 ft.lb (TX 10); 3.0/2.2 ft.lb (TX 15)
- Sizes: 1 x 6 IPx65; 1 x 7 IPx65; 1 x 8 IPx65; 1 x 9 IPx65; 1 x 10 IPx65; 1 x 15 IPx65
- Count: 6
- Shanks: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
No reviews have been found