- What's Included
- Work Sharp unit
- Two tempered glass wheels
- See-through slotted wheel for underside sharpening of carving and lathe tools
- Top tool rest for easy freehand sharpening of larger tools
- Crepe stick for cleaning abrasives
- PSA abrasive kit (150mm to be adhered to glass wheels: P120 ceramic oxide, P400 aluminum oxide, P1000 aluminum oxide, Micro-Mesh 3600 honing abrasive; slotted abrasive kit with P80, P400 and P1200); and 2" x 2" abrasive P400 ceramic oxide for the heat sin
- WSSA0002023 Tempered Glass Wheel
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyIncluded with a bonus Work Sharp WSSA0002023 6-inch Tempered Glass Wheel for Work Sharp WS3000 Sharpener. the Work Sharp WS3000 is a bench mounted sharpening system for quickly sharpening, precise wood cutting tools easily. Assembled in the USA and included with a year limited warranty the WS3000 Tool Sharpener includes (2) Glass Wheels, One Slotted Edge-Vision Wheel, Abrasive Kit ( Solid - P120, P400, P1000, and 3600), Slotted - ( P80, P400, and P1200), Sharpening Port Lapping Abrasive, Top Tool Rest, Abrasive Cleaner, User Guide, and Instructional DVD. With a 1/5 HP powerful motor and speeds of up to 580 RPM the Work Sharp 3000 Wood Tool Sharpener has the ability to sharpen wood carving tools, lathe tools, scrapers, putty knives and more.
- Features & Specs
- The systems repeatability allows you to sharpen multiple tools at any combination of angles and abrasive type without extra setup.
- Routed airflow and heat sink system keeps tools cool without the mess of a wet system.
- Sharpening port enables you to select desired bevel angle and sharpen precise, repeatable angles of 20, 25, 30 and 35 for chisels and plane irons up to 2" wide.
- Powerful 1/5 HP motor with 580 RPM wheel speed.
- Sharpening port lapping surface features plunge-pull sharpening technique.
- Sharpening port abrasive increases burr removal and speeds sharpening.
- Adjustable top tool rest makes freehand sharpening easier and more precise.
- T-slot mounting system lets you mount the top tool rest and other accessories.
- 150mm tempered glass grinding wheel provides a maintenance-free, always flat and true grinding surface on which to adhere PSA abrasives.
- Skew cam adjustment controls bevel-edge for squareness.
- With bench mounting tabs for easy installation to benchtop.
- Industrial grade power connection switch with safety lockout.
- Grounded 6-foot power cord.
- Cast-aluminum top; sheet metal housing; impact and vibration- resistant tool-grade plastic base.
No reviews have been found