Shop Fox W1811 - 5 HP 10-Inch Sliding Table Saw
W1811 - SHOP FOX 10" Sliding Table Saw - 5HP, Single Phase
Made for cutting wide panels with ease and accuracy, this 10" Sliding Table Saw features a scoring blade to eliminate cross grain tear-out, a 63" long crosscut capacity, fully adjustable miter fence with two swing stops, adjustable extruded fence, adjustable riving knife and large blade guard with integral dust port. This 10" Sliding Table Saw makes quick work of all standard plywood panels. Accepts 10" saw blades with 5/8" arbor bores. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 standards! http://www.hardwareasles.com/media/operating_manuals/shop_fox_W1811_specs.pdf
|Country of Origin:||CHINA|
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main blade arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Main blade diameter: 10"
- Maximum depth of cut at 90: 3-1/8"
- W1811 - SHOP FOX 10" Sliding Table Saw - 5HP, Single Phase
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Dust port size: 2-1/2" with blade guard, 4" main
- Switch: magnetic w/ thermal overload protection
Write Your Own Review