- What's Included
- 01185 Multi-Purpose 7/8-inch x 16-inch Cobalt Tungsten Carbide Drill Bit, 1/2-inch Shank
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyUse the Artu 01185 1/4-inch x 16-inch multi-purpose carbide tungsten drill bit with a thick 1/2-inch shank on cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses for better drilling than competitor bits. The 16-inch drill bit can be used for home improvement projects such as Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Glass, Cast Metals, Hardened Steel, Granite, Marble, Woods, and Plastics.
- Features & Specs
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Shank
- Ideal for cordless drills, corded drills and drill presses
- Outlasts regular carbide tipped bits
- Made for Masonry, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Brick, Fiberglass, Plexiglass, Glass, Cast Metals, Hardened Steel, Granite, Marble, Woods, and Plastics.
- 1/2-inch Shank
- The drill bit is 16-inches long.
- Artu 01551 grinding wheel can be used to sharpen Artu bits for a longer life.
- Part Number: 1185
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Diameter: 7/8-inch
- Overall Length: 16-inches
- Shank: 1/2-inch
- Flute Length: 11-5/8-inch
- Weight: 1.95 lbs
No reviews have been found