- What's Included
- MV920 Spray Gun (85.202.010)
- 59-in insulated wand (85.202.028)
- 3/8-in plated steel male plug (85.300.105)
- 1/4-in brass Sure-Lock female coupler (85.300.102)
Warranty: 90 Day WarrantyBE gun and wand assembly. Wand is 59" long without gun and fittings. Full length including gun and fittings approx. 66". Made in Italy.
- Features & Specs
- 59-in aluminum insulated wand
- Max PSI of wand: 4000 PSI
- Max water temp of wand: 300-degrees F.
- Maximum flow of wand: 8GPM
- High pressure "BE" Industrial spray gun
- Max PSI of gun: 5000 PSI.
- Max water temp of gun: 210-degrees F.
- Maximum flow of gun: 10.5 GPM
- 3/8-in FNPT inlet with plated steel plug
- 1/4-in FNPT outlet with brass Sure-lock connector
- Max. Pressure (gun): 5000 PSI
- Max. Pressure (wand): 4000 PSI
- Max. Temperature (gun): 210-degrees F.
- Max. Temperature (wand): 300-degrees F.
- Max. Flow (gun): 10.5 GPM
- Max. Flow (wand): 8 GPM
- Inlet: 3/8-in FNPT
- Outlet: 1/4-in FNPT
- Wand length: 59 inches
- Male plug: 3/8-in plated steel
- Female Quick Connect: 1/4-in brass sure-lock
- Weight (gun): 1.26 lbs.
- Weight (wand): 2.30 lbs.
- Weight (complete): 4.64 lbs.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat wand! I would buy it again! Review by J.K. Schwartz, Inc.
This wand works great. I am a professional power washer and I have been using this wand for 3 weeks and I am having no problems at all! Highly recommended! Pros: Durable, Easy To Operate, Powerful, Lightweight Best Uses: Side Of The House, Gutters I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )