Dremel 83322 Glass/Ceramic Grinding Stone 1/8-Inch Pencil
Out of stock
Silicon Carbide Grinding Stones are designed to grind and etch stone, glass, ceramics, porcelain and non-ferrous metals.
The Dremel 83322 is ideal for sharpening, deburring, and general purpose grinding on harder materials. It is designed to work on stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones, and non-ferrous metals. This product works best with conic and flat surfaces.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
- Ideal for sharpening, deburring and general purpose grinding on harder materials including stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, gemstones and non-ferrous metals.
- Specially designed for working with conic and flat surfaces.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- DREMEL GRINDING STONE PENCIL TIP 1/8"
- Bit Diameter: 1/8?, 3,2 mm
- Color Code: Green
- Shank Diameter: 1/8?, 3,2 mm
- Model Number: 83322
Write Your Own Review