Rite in the Rain 935T Tan Tactical Pocket Notebook 3-Inch by 5
Dont flag your position with a standard white paper notebook. Instead, protect yourself and your notes by using the 'Rite in the Rain' Tactical Notebooks. These spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in green or tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. The hassle of soggy and illegibl... Read moree paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all. Show less
The Tan 3" x 5" top-spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, Snow, oil, and grease. The tan paper is legible in bright sunlight. The Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been manufactured in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Manufacturer:||Rite In The Rain|
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or pack.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- WATERPROOF POLYDURA COVER: Our most flexible cover material that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- BOOK 100 PG 3" X 5"
- Size: 3 x 5-Inch
- Page Pattern: Universal green
- Binding: Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover: Polydura (tan)
- Pages: 100 (50 sheets)
Write Your Own Review