Tajima CNV-100SP Super Rotary Caulk Gun 10.5in Barrel and 1/10 Gal Capacity
Twin-thrust friction feed dispensing, rotating handles and Auto Flow drip management provide superior control. Steel welded barrels, hardened shaft and thrust plates, and cast aluminum handles ensure consistent and reliable performance. In 1/10 gallon and 1 quart models.
Tajima's CNV-100SP caulking gun with a powerful twin-thrust dispensing system. It has 360 degree rotating handle for maneuvering in tight spaces. This caulking gun feature Auto Flow drip management to provide superior control. The barrel size is 10 inches long. The shaft and thrust plates are made of special hardened steel for consistent and non-slip performance. The caulking gun has a ladder hook and eyelet to attach to a safety strap. It includes a extra-long seal puncture tool. The capacity is 1/10th of a gallon or 2/5th of a quart.
|Country of Origin:||China|
- 1/10 gallon gun with a powerful twin-thrust dispensing system.
- Extra-Long 10 inch barrel and 360 degree rotating handle for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Extra-long seal puncture tool and Auto Flow Stop to control material seepage /oozing
- Special hardened steel shaft and thrust plates for consistent, non-slip performance.
- Rugged steel welded construction, strong cast aluminum handle.
- TAJIMA CONVOY SUPER rotary caulk gun, Auto Flow Stop, extra-long 10 1/2 inch barrel, 1/10 gallon
- Capacity: 1/10 Gallon
- Length: 10 1/2 inch
Write Your Own Review