Rite in the Rain 770F-MX All-Weather Maxi-Bound Universal Field Notebook
Only 1 left
The Rite in the Rain 770F-MX 160-Pages Black All-Weather Universal Field Notebook contains 80 sheets of paper or 160 pages of writing space. The cover is made up of post-consumer recycled material. The notebook is environmental friendly and repells water.
The mx series of Rite in the Rain hard-cover notebooks make no compromises. 8.5" x 11" pages provide ample real estate for sketching and exhaustive note-taking. our fabric cover protects your notes from impact and weather. our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper endures exposure to the elements and years in storage. no matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible. proudly archive your hard-earned notes in the mx line by Rite in the Rain.
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Manufacturer:||Rite In The Rain|
- WEATHERPROOF: 160 pages/ 80 perforated sheets per notebook. Rite in the Rain won’t turn to mush when wet and repels water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap.
- BINDING: A durable and regal hard cover Defends against Rain and stains, and our durable sewn binding easily endures weather and years in storage.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or all-weather pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLE: In spite of Rite in the Rain durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply Recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
- 770F-MX Notebook
- Model: 770F-MX
- Binding: Bound
- Length: 11.25 in.
- Width: 8.75 in.
- Sheets (Pages): 80 (160)
Write Your Own Review