FastCap 02094 3 Way Clamp Spring Clamp/Edge Clamp with Rubber Tips
Designed for assisting in the installation and taping trim the FastCap 3 way clamp will help provide the user with improved pressure needed for bonding edging. The FastCap 3 Way Clamp is designed with non-marring rubber tips, 30 lbs of edge pressure, simple and easy to use and remove and can be a spring clamp and edge clamp in - one.
Edge trim isn't always easy to install and taping trim doesn't always provide the pressure needed for bonding edging. FastCap's solution is the 3 Way Clamp. We've combined the usual spring clamp with an additional spring that applies a third direction of pressure. With approximately 30 lbs of clamping pressure, the 3 Way Clamp can provide a better bond than tape alone.
|Country of Origin:||China|
- SAFE FOR EVERYDAY USE: Gripping pads easy on your hands
- COMFORTABLE PVC coating for durability and non-marring
- DESIGNED WITH PURPOSE: Ideal for installing trim or edgebanding
- EFFECTIVE: Clamping pressure in three directions - top, bottom, and front face
- STRONG: 30 pounds of clamping pressure
- 02094 3 Way Clamp Spring Clamp/Edge Clamp with Rubber Tips
- Part Number: 2094
- Condition: New
- Pack Size: 1
Write Your Own Review