- What's Included
- CWC ROPE NYLON 1/4" 1000'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe nylon rope has shock-absorbing elasticity for withstanding high strain. It is durable but lightweight and soft. The solid-braided construction stays round and works great in pulleys. It has great resistance to rot, mildew, abrasions, oil, gasoline, and most common chemicals. The rope is 1/4-inch in diameter and comes in 1,000-feet long spool. It takes up to 1,325 lbs of tensile strength. The material of this rope, nylon, can last 4 to 5 times longer than the natural fiber material.
- Features & Specs
- An extremely strong, soft, light-weight cord with excellent resistance to rot, abrasion, mildew, petroleum products and most chemicals.
- It has a shock-absorbing elasticity that allows it to withstand great strain.
- Solid braided construction stays round and works well in pulleys.
- White nylon is 1/4" in diameter and 1000' long on a spool
- Minimum breaking force 1,665 lbs.
- Strength: 1
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 0.85
- Shock Load Ability: 1
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 20-34%
- Water Absorption: 0.06
- Melting Point: 480o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 2
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: POOR
- Flexing Endurance: 1
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
No reviews have been found