- What's Included
- CWC ROPE HALTER 5/8" 200' BLUE/GRAY
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedThe 5/8-inch multifilament polypropylene halter and lead rope is ideal for harnessing animals. It is very soft and supple. The rope handles abnormally well and offers low abrasion resistance. It is very useful in any application where high visibility cordage is needed. This rope has a minimum breaking force of 1,870 pounds. The multifilament halter rope is rot proof and resist to oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. It can be used for tying any boat off. This is sold in a spool of 200 feet. The color of the rope is blue with grey stripes.
- Features & Specs
- Excellent halter & lead rope, very soft and supple.
- handles exceptionally well and is strong and durable, resistance to rot, abrasion and grease.
- This rope is 5/8" in diameter and floats
- 200' in length on a spool.
- Minimum breaking force is 1870 lbs.
- Blue with grey stripes.
- Strength: 2
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 3
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 15%-20%
- Water Absorption: ZERO
- Melting Point: 500o F
- Abrasion Resistance: 1
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: EXCELLENT
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: GOOD
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: GOOD
- Flexing Endurance: 2
- Weight: 16.4 lbs
No reviews have been found