- What's Included
- CWC ROPE PACIFIC MANILA 5/16" 1725'
Warranty: Money Back if Product is UnusedMANILA rope was once the preferred choice in ropes before the synthetic fibers were developed. Manila ropes still maintain some advantages to synthetic fibers. It is not affected by heat, and has an excellent resistance to the suns UV (Ultraviolet) rays. This rope is twisted.
- Features & Specs
- Natural rope fibers
- General Purpose rope, natural fiber (abaca), low stretch, excellent abrasion resistant.
- Poor chemical resistance, subject to rot.
- Meets Federal Specifications no. TR605, Type M.
- 5/16" in diameter
- 1725 feet in length.
- Weighs 36 lbs
- 900 lbs Breaking Force
- Strength: 5
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1.15
- Shock Load Ability: 5
- In Water: SINKS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
- Water Absorption: 1
- Melting Point: Chars at 350 Degrees F
- Abrasion Resistance: 3
- Degradation Resistance to Sunlight: GOOD
- Degradation Resistance to Rot: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Acids: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Alkalis: POOR
- Degradation Resistance to Oils: POOR
- Electrical Conductivity Resistance: POOR
- Flexing Endurance: 4
- Weight: 35.5 lbs
No reviews have been found