- What's Included
- Fein 63502133017 1-3/8" Standard E-Cut Narrow Blade
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty plus an Additional 2 Year add on with RegistrationThis is a 1-3/8" plunge cutting saw blade for the Multimaster. This blade has smaller teeth to provide for better control and longer blade life. The smaller tooth pattern allows the blade to hit a brad nail in flooring without destroying the blade. Use this blade in place of a handsaw or jamb saw when there's not a lot of room to maneuver. This blade is perfect for doorjambs, baseboards, toe kicks and flooring work. Avoid material that might contain nails. For wood up to 2", Drywall, plasterboard and soft plastics.
- Features & Specs
- Flush cut design allows for completely perpendicular cuts to flooring in tight areas
- You can plunge in easily at any point in the material.
- Perfect for flush cutting applications
- Finer tooth pattern provides more control and longer blade life
- Great for doorjambs, baseboards, toe kicks, and flooring work
No reviews have been found