- What's Included
- SD206 6" Professional Pro Dado Set with Kickback Reducing Shoulder Design
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyClean edges, square shoulders, and flat bottoms: the Freud SD206 Six-Inch Professional Dado Set cuts with ultimate precision, so you can achieve them all. This is your go-to set for efficiently creating dadoes and grooves in a wide range of materials from hardwood to laminate. Boasting thick MicroGrain carbide tips and an anti-kickback design, the set's two outside blades can be resharpened for long-term accuracy. For added versatility, the kit cuts grooves spanning 1/4 to 7/8 inch and includes a shim set. Use it to create dadoes and grooves in hardwood, softwood, chip board.
- Features & Specs
- Perfect dado set for the fine cabinetmaker or weekend woodworker, the Freud SD206 produces dadoes and grooves that meet with flush, even edges
- These high-quality six-inch, 10-tooth blades with 5/8-inch arbors cut dadoes and grooves that are clean, flat, and virtually splinter free. Cuts made by these blades are accurate the first time, saving you from making repeated passes over the same workpie
- Freud SD206 accommodates a wide range of materials, so you can use it from project to project. And because it requires less power to feed, it is ideal for use with underpowered saws. Use it to create dadoes and grooves in hardwood, softwood, chip board, p
- Enhanced by its anti-kickback design, which gives you an added margin of safety while you work.
- Table Saw and Radial Arm Saw Only
- Cuts all sizes 1/4" to 7/8"
- Chip free finish in Plywood and Melamine.
- Always cuts a true flat-bottomed groove
- Part Number: SD206
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Diameter: 6-inches
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Max RPM: 10000
- Weight: 4.35 lbs
No reviews have been found