- What's Included
- Knipex 2621200 8" Snipe Long Nose Angled Side Cutting Pliers
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductKNIPEX pliers satisfy the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Our products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work. Particular attention is paid to ergonomic criteria in the production of our pliers: above all in the form of effort-reducing constructions and a handle design which is ideally suited to the moving hand and ensures minimum fatigue and safe work. At KNIPEX quality begins at the concept and design stage. Our starting point is a precise and comprehensive identification of the application requirements. Our goal is to constantly improve the function, performance and ergonomic features of our pliers and to provide an enhanced alternative to what is currently available. The main criterion for the selection of our raw materials is the usage - the specific type of stress to be placed on the appropriate pliers and the exact use for which it is required. This, in turn, determines the selection of the steel to be used. All steels processed in our factory are selected and rolled according to precise KNIPEX specifications. The production process - with its most important steps of forging, machining, hardening and surface treatment - is carried out on the most modern manufacturing equipment and is subject to a system of intensive controls. Our whole value chain from design to shipping the finished product is based on the constantly monitored and improved ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System. Combined with a skilled and motivated workforce, these measures ensure that our customers' high quality expectations are fully satisfied, or even exceeded.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- High loadable, elastic precision points
- Half-round, long jaws
- Serrated gripping surfaces
- With cutting edges for medium hard wire max. dia. 3.2 mm and hard wire max. dia. 2.2 mm
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC
- Vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
- KNIPEX Snipe Nose Side Cutting Pliers (Stork Beak Pliers) are forged from Vanadium steel and carefully hardened. The slim precision tips withstand high demands, particularly bending loads.
- Length: 200 mm
- Weight: 0.4 lb
No reviews have been found