- What's Included
- PROXXON (38515) ROTARY TOOL MICROMOT 50/E KIT
- 33 Piece Accessory Pack
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 2 Year WarrantyThe diameter of only 1 3/8" makes the tool very easy to handle. Its weight of 1.2 lb (230 g), its quietness and effortless, vibration-free drive via the special permanent magnet motor, the ground spindle and collar bearing all. contribute to the ergonomic design. An efficient cooling system facilitates extended use under various load conditions. The high quality, triple-slit steel collets ensure accurate clamping of the cutters and a very high concentricity. The size of the machine dictates a 12 V drive system, use of a transformer is thus required. We recommend MICROMOT transformers of at least 1.0 A. For operating the unit, recommend proxxon micromot power supplies NG 2/S or NG 5/E numbers 38706 or 38704 respectively.
- Features & Specs
- Tried and tested on 1001 uses: milling, drilling, routing, de-scaling, polishing, cutting, cleaning, sawing, engraving, etc.
- For milling, drilling, routing, polishing, cutting, cleaning, brushing, de-burring, sawing, engraving, carving, etc.
- The tools are useable on any workable material e.g. steel, precious metals, wood, glass, ceramics, plastics, precious stones.
- They are ideal for model builders, woodcarvers, electronic hobbyists, tool and die makers, jewelers, opticians, artists, dental technicians, etc.
- The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant, e.g. when grinding and cutting semi-precious stones.
- Requires 12 Volt adapter
- A specially balanced motor makes this tool run very smoothly at variable speeds from 5,000 - 20,000 rpm (no load).
- It comes with 6 high precision triple slit steel collets in sizes 1/32", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64" and 1/8" (1,0 - 1,5 - 2,0 - 2,4 - 3,0 and 3,2 mm) which ensure accurate clamping of the bits for highest concentricity and the precision you need for fines
- Low voltage for optimal safety
- Weight: 1.2 lb (230 g)
- length: 8 21/32" (220 mm)
- Current: DC
- Voltage: 12
- Wattage: 40 W
- Speed: 5,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Weight: 5.05 lbs
No reviews have been found