- What's Included
- BOOK 160 PG 4-5/8" X 7-1/4"
Warranty: 30 Day WarrantyThe Tactical Field Book has a tough Field-Flex cover that will withstand the rigors of battle while fi tting comfortably into your BDU pocket. Pages are printed on non-glare green or tan 'Rite in the Rain' all-weather paper. Each sheet is perforated for easy removal. Universal Pattern for notes and scaled drawings. The Field Book also contains 16 pages of tactical reference material. 160 pages (80 sheets) The hassle of soggy and illegible paperwork has plagued outdoor professionals for decades. Jerry Darling developed 'Rite in the Rain' paper to address that problem for the Pacific Northwest logging industry in the 1920's and our product has been evolving ever since. Jerry has since passed away but his vision has expanded worldwide. Still made in Tacoma, Washington, Rite in the Rain is used around the globe in situations ranging from desert warfare to rainforest insect research. The motto 'Outdoor writing products for outdoor writing people' says it all.
- Features & Specs
- Rite in the Rain is an all-weather writing paper made to shed water in any weather condition.
- It is widely used around the world for recording critical field data in all kinds of weather.
- For best results, use a pencil or all-weather pen.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- The process involved in the manufacture of Rite in the Rain paper was designed to have zero impact on the environment. The process emits no air pollution and the mill off-cuts are recycled back into the paper-manufacturing stream.
- All printing plates and processing liquids are recycled.
- 100% of printing inks are soy based.
- The modern facility and equipment are designed to be energy efficient.
- Size: 4 5/8 x 7 1/4-Inch
- Page Pattern: Universal
- Binding: Perfect
- Cover: Field Flex (tan)
- Pages: 160 (80 sheets)
- Weight: 0.5 lb. EA
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found