- What's Included
- TAJIMA G-SAW240 Blade, 9.4 inch 9 TPI, 1-blade pack
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTajima's GKB-240 is a pull blade that has ultra-sharp triple cutting-edge teeth which was hardened for better strength. This blade is a premium grade thin spring steel blade for fast cross-cuts and flexes for ultra-close flush cuts. It is 9.4-inch long with aggressive-cut teeth. The cutting blades are single-sided and safe. Tajima GKB-240 blade is for G-Saw GK-G240.
- Features & Specs
- Made in Japan.
- Razor-sharp triple cutting-edge teeth, impulse hardened for durability
- Premium-grade thin spring steel blade for fast cross-cuts, flexes for ultra-close flush-cuts
- Safe and practical single-sided cutting blades
- Aggressive-cut 9 TPI blades in 9.4 inch (240 mm)
- For Tajima G-Saw GK-G240
- TPI: 9
- For: Tajima G-Saw GK-G240
- Length: 9.4"
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found