- What's Included
- TENRYU CF-13530W Cordless Wood Cutting 5-3/8-Inch 30T Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductTenryu's CF-13530W 5-3/8-inch 30T ultra-thin wood cutting blade is great for woodworking on 5-3/8-inch cordless circular saws. It has perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run to save precious battery power and life. The tips have high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and longer blade life. It has ATAF cutting tips which mean the top and the face alternates left and right. With having these types of tips, it creates a better shearing action. The rake angle is 2 degree with kerf size .047-inch. This blade fits the DeWalt and Bosch cordless circular saws.
- Features & Specs
- Ultra-thin, perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run. This saves precious battery power and life.
- Precision honed, high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and long life.
- Tooth configurations to meet specific cutting material and thickness applications.
- For woodworking on 5-3/8-Inch cordless saws.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 5-3/8-Inch
- TEETH: 30
- ARBOR: 10mm
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .047-Inch
- RAKE: 2
- APPLICATION: For woodworking on 5-3/8-Inch cordless saws.
- FITS: DeWalt & Bosch
- Weight: 0.3 lb
No reviews have been found