- What's Included
- TENRYU CF-16540W Cordless Wood 6-1/2-Inch 40T Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductThe 6-1/2-inch wood saw blade with 40 teeth is made to work excellent with 6-1/2-inch cordless circular saws. The blade is ultra-thin for making fine wood cuts; it also has a 5/8-inch arbor. The teeth of the blade has ATAF configuration, the top and face alternates left and right to create excellent shearing action. The rake angle is 20 degrees with kerf size 0.059-inch.
- Features & Specs
- Ultra-thin, perfectly tensioned steel plates for true run. This saves precious battery power and life.
- Precision honed, high-grade carbide for easy, smooth cuts and long life.
- Tooth configurations to meet specific cutting material and thickness applications.
- ATAF (Alternate Top Alternate Face): Extra sharp cutting tips reduce load on saw. Face beveling diverts cutting load left and right, instead or straight on. Creates a better shearing action - especially in cross-grain, natural wood.
- For finer cuts on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- Tenryu Tooth Geometry Chart
- DIAMETER: 6-1/2-Inch
- TEETH: 40
- ARBOR: 5/8-Inch KO
- GRIND: ATAF
- KERF: .059-Inch
- RAKE: 20
- APPLICATION: For finer cuts on 6-1/2-Inch cordless saws.
- FITS: Many Manufacturers
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found