- What's Included
- Tenryu PR-25580CBN 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductLaser cut, press tempered, individually hammer tensioned, and chrome-plated bodies bring the cutting edge to the workpiece with unparalleled precision. Fine grain carbide tips are given the tooth configuration to do the job right. Pro Series blades are also made to handle non-ferrous metal cutting, plastics, or solid surface materials. These blades are made to satisfy the most demanding craftsmen.
- Features & Specs
- Fully-hardened, expertly-tensioned tool steel bodies for true and accurate cuts.
- High-grade, fine grain, C-4 wear-resistant carbide tips for long life.
- Fine grit honing of carbide edge for clean, smooth cuts.
- Resin bond-filled expansion slots act as built in dampeners- keeping your cuts quiet and the saws plate vibration-free!
- ATB(Alternate Top Bevel) Typical for cross-grain. Also used on ripping blades
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 80
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATB
- Kerf: .110-inch
- Rake: 20
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
No reviews have been found