- What's Included
- Tenryu RS-25550 10-inch Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductWe offer an entire line of industrial duty work horse blades that cover the 10 to 16 inch diameter range. These blades are all meant to be used on shop tools such as table saws. In addition, many models can be used on more specialized machinery with arbor hole adjustments. Each blade has a large carbide tip following the European tradition and can be resharpened up to 20 times. Value is key here. These blades are priced very competitively. The small shop and corporate giant alike will appreciate getting quality industrial blades at an affordable price.
- Features & Specs
- Individually hand-hammered, fully heat hardened steel plates for flat, true, wobble-free operation.
- Aggressive grind angles for easy performance in heavy-duty jobs. Honing carried out at 400 grit to limit microchipping and produce a very keen edge.
- Large, high-grade carbide tips selected for long life in woodworking applications.
- Ample side clearance provides for air flow between carbide and workpiece - limits likelihood of burning even on heavy rips. This also prevents premature dulling.
- ATAFR (Alternate Top Alternate Face w/ Raker) The FLAT-TOP RAKER sits LOWER, adds stability during cut and helps clean out and eject chips.
- Diameter: 10-inch
- Teeth: 50
- Arbor: 5/8-inch
- Grind: ATAFR
- Kerf: .126-inch
- Rake: 15
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
No reviews have been found