CWC 301060 1/4 Inch Twisted Polypropylene Black Rope 600 Feet Long
Out of stock
Twisted POLYPROPYLENE ropes make flexible and lightweight ropes. They are rot proof, and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. They are one of the only rope fibers that float, making them perfect for marine use. These twisted ropes are the perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope.
The 1/4-inch by 600-feet, 300120, is a black twisted polypropylene rope that provides good stength and moderate stretch. This rope will float, making them very useful for marine environments. It has excellent resistance to most common chemicals and it also resist to rot, mildew, UV, and oil. The maximum tensile strength of this rope is 1,125 pounds.
|Country of Origin:||PHILIPPINES|
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/4" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- CWC ROPE POLY PRO 1/4" 600' BLACK
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
Write Your Own Review