CWC 301215 1/2 Inch Twisted Polypropylene Blue Rope 600 Feet Long
Twisted POLYPROPYLENE ropes make flexible and lightweight ropes. They are rot proof, and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. They are one of the only rope fibers that float, making them perfect for marine use. These twisted ropes are the perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope.
CWC's 301215 blue monofilament rope is a durable, rugged rope that floats. It is great for marine use. The rope was designed to not rot and resist oil, gasoline, water, UV and most common chemicals. It is made from color-safe and strong polypropylene to help increase the lifetime color and minimal stretch. The rope is 1/4-inch in diameter and 600 feet long with up to 2,450 pounds of tensile strength.
|Country of Origin:||PHILIPPINES|
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 1/2" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- CWC ROPE POLY PRO 1/2" 600' BLUE
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength 1
- Shock Load Ability 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
Write Your Own Review