CWC 305005 3/8 Inch Twisted Black Polypropylene Truck Rope 600 Feet Long
Twisted POLYPROPYLENE ropes make flexible and lightweight ropes. They are rot proof, and resist oil, water, gasoline, and most chemicals. They are one of the only rope fibers that float, making them perfect for marine use. These twisted ropes are the perfect economical choice as a general purpose rope.
The CWC 305005 black twister polypropylene rope is very durable and rugged. It is great for outdoor and hauling use. The rope is made of strong polypropylene, allowing for lifetime color and minimal stretch. This rope is designed to not rot or deteriorate. It does comply with the California State Highway Patrol requirements. The rope is black with an orange tracer. It is 3/8 inch in diameter and 600 feet long. It has up to 2,190 lbs of tensile strength.
|Country of Origin:||PHILIPPINES|
- This rope will float, has excellent resistance to most common chemicals.
- It is also resistant to rot, mildew and deterioration.
- It has good abrasion and UV resistance
- Good strength, and moderate stretch.
- 3/8" in diameter and 600' on a spool.
- CWC ROPE POLY PRO 3/8" 600' BLACK
- Strength: 4
- Wet vs. Dry Strength: 1
- Shock Load Ability: 4
- In Water: FLOATS
- Elongation at Break: 10%-15%
Write Your Own Review