Recoil 38141 Wire Thread Repair Kit Metric M14-1.25
Only 1 left
Recoils innovative and cost-effective thread repair kits are utilized worldwide in industrial and automotive maintenance situations. Recoil inserts are rolled from high quality stainless steel wire with a diamond shaped cross section, wound to the shape of a spring thread. Once the insert is installed into a tapped hole, it provides a permanent and... Read more wear resistant thread in the parent material designed to be stronger than the original thread. The inserts are greater in diameter than the corresponding tapped hole and compress as they are installed. This allows maximum surface contact area with the tapped thread, safely and permanently anchoring the inserts into place. The inserts compensatory action shares the load over the entire bolt and hole, increasing holding or pull out strength. With a Recoil insert in place, load and stress are more evenly distributed. Recoil inserts are installed in four easy steps... 1) Drill the hole. 2) Tap the Hole. 3) Install the insert. 4) Break the tang. Show less
The Recoil wire thread inserts are for repairing broken threads. It only take 4 simple steps to repair; drill the hole, tap the hole, install the insert, and break the tang. It will help reduce the wear and give applications a longer life.
|Country of Origin:||AUSTRALIA|
- Recoil inserts are the quick and easy way to repair damaged threads or create stronger original threads.
- Reduces thread wear, is interchangeable with other brands of inserts or tooling.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
- The installation tool is easy to use, and the kits contents come neatly arranged and retained in a sleek, durable case.
- RECOIL THREAD REPAIR KIT M14-1.25
- Quality high speed steel (HSS) ground thread intermediate (plug or 2nd) tap
- Quantity of inserts
- Installation / tang break tool
- Easy to follow instructions
- Sturdy reusable container
- Recommended drill size on the label
- Thread Diameter: M14-1.25mm
- Length: 21mm
- Max Temperature: 425 Celcius
- Material: High Speed Steel
Write Your Own Review