Tajima CNV-J900SP Rotary Caulk Gun w/ Auto Flow Stop 13.5in - 1 Quart
Twin-thrust friction feed dispensing, rotating handles and Auto Flow drip management provide superior control. Steel welded barrels, hardened shaft and thrust plates, and cast aluminum handles ensure consistent and reliable performance. In 1/10 gallon and 1 quart models.
Tajima's CNV-J900SP is a caulking gun with an effective twin-thrust dispensing system. The caulking gun has a 360 degree rotating handle for maneuvering in small areas. It features a Auto Flow drip management for greater control. The steel barrel of the caulking gun is 13.5 inches long. It has special hardened steel shaft and thrust plates for dependable and non-slip performance. It has a ladder hook and eyelet to attach to any safety strap. There is an extra-long seal puncture tool. The capacity of the caulking gun is 1 quart.
|Country of Origin:||China|
- 1 quart gun with a powerful twin-thrust dispensing system.
- 13 1/2 inch long barrel and 360 degree rotating handle for maneuvering in tight spaces.
- Seal puncture tool and Auto Flow Stop to control material seepage /oozing.
- Special hardened steel shaft and thrust plates for consistent, non-slip performance.
- Rugged steel welded construction, strong cast aluminum handle.
- TAJIMA CONVOY SUPER rotary caulk gun, Auto Flow Stop, 13 1/2 inch barrel, 1 quart
- Capacity: 1 Quart
- Length: 13 1/2 inch
Write Your Own Review