Knipex 1242195 7-32AWG 7-3/4-Inch MultiStrip 10, Automatic Insulation Stripper
KNIPEX pliers satisfy the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Our products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work. Particular attention is paid to ergonomic criteria in the production of our pliers: above all in the form of effort... Read more-reducing constructions and a handle design which is ideally suited to the moving hand and ensures minimum fatigue and safe work. At KNIPEX quality begins at the concept and design stage. Our starting point is a precise and comprehensive identification of the application requirements. Our goal is to constantly improve the function, performance and ergonomic features of our pliers and to provide an enhanced alternative to what is currently available. The main criterion for the selection of our raw materials is the usage - the specific type of stress to be placed on the appropriate pliers and the exact use for which it is required. This, in turn, determines the selection of the steel to be used. All steels processed in our factory are selected and rolled according to precise KNIPEX specifications. The production process - with its most important steps of forging, machining, hardening and surface treatment - is carried out on the most modern manufacturing equipment and is subject to a system of intensive controls. Our whole value chain from design to shipping the finished product is based on the constantly monitored and improved ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System. Combined with a skilled and motivated workforce, these measures ensure that our customers' high quality expectations are fully satisfied, or even exceeded. Show less
This 7-32AWG 7.75-inch MultiStrip 10 Automatic Insulation Stripper by Knipex is made in Germany with reinforced fiberglass plastic housing. The interchangeable blades are made of oil hardened steel. It has a smooth operating mechanism with wire cutter for copper and aluminum wires. It
|Country of Origin:||GERMANY|
- Made with pride in the Germany.
- The cutting edges at the steel restrain jaws (1) firmly restrain the insulated cable and avoid skidding. The stripping blades (2) cut to the correct depth and remove the insulation cleanly without any manual adjustment.
- Fully automated adjustment to the respective cross-section-depending insulation thicknesses in a range from 0.03 - 10.0 mm
- The so far common fine adjustment of the tool is no longer necessary due to the unique self-infeeding of the cutting depth preventing damage to the conductor
- The steel-made restrain jaws with integrated cutting edges very often also allow professional stripping of cables with demanding insulating materials like Teflon and Radox
- Knipex 1242195 7-32AWG 7-3/4" MultiStrip 10, Automatic Insulation Stripper
- Stripping capacities: .03-10 mm
- AWG: 32 - 7
- Length: 195 mm
- Weight: 136 g
Write Your Own Review