Tajima GKB-G240 Pull Stroke Blades 9.4 inch 9 TPI
Cross-cut blades with impulse-hardened, triple cutting-edge teeth and close-quarters blades designed to provide a quality cut even in hard to reach places. Safe and practical single-sided cutting blades manufactured for exclusive use with Tajima saws.
Tajima's GKB-240 is a pull blade that has ultra-sharp triple cutting-edge teeth which was hardened for better strength. This blade is a premium grade thin spring steel blade for fast cross-cuts and flexes for ultra-close flush cuts. It is 9.4-inch long with aggressive-cut teeth. The cutting blades are single-sided and safe. Tajima GKB-240 blade is for G-Saw GK-G240.
|Country of Origin:||Japan|
- Made in Japan.
- Razor-sharp triple cutting-edge teeth, impulse hardened for durability
- Premium-grade thin spring steel blade for fast cross-cuts, flexes for ultra-close flush-cuts
- Safe and practical single-sided cutting blades
- Aggressive-cut 9 TPI blades in 9.4 inch (240 mm)
- TAJIMA G-SAW240 Blade, 9.4 inch 9 TPI, 1-blade pack
- TPI: 9
- For: Tajima G-Saw GK-G240
- Length: 9.4"
- Count: 1
Write Your Own Review